Expires : 12 months
1. Gift Certificates must be redeemed through the Affiliate store's website it was purchased on and can only be used to purchase items available on the Affiliate's website. All orders will be fulfilled by Silver Griffin Shirts, the Affiliate Store's fulfillment center.
2. Any unused amounts will be placed in the recipient's Gift Certificate account.
3. Gift Certificates are nontransferable and resale is prohibited.
4. Gift Certificates may be purchased in denominations between $10.00 and $100.00.
5. Any coupons, discounts, or other promotional offers do not apply to and cannot be used to purchase Gift Certificates.
6. If an order exceeds the amount of a Gift Certificate, the remaining balance must be paid by any amounts available in the user's Gift Certificate then by credit card.
7. Silver Griffin Shirts and its Affiliate Stores are not responsible for lost, stolen, or misused Gift Certificates and Gift Certificate codes. Risk of loss passes to the purchaser of the Gift Certificate upon electronic transmission of the Gift Certificate to the recipient.
8. Gift Certificates expire 12 months from date of purchase except for gift certificates sold in California or where prohibited by law. There are no maintenance or dormancy fees charged for unused Gift Certificate balances.
9. Gift Certificates are nonrefundable and cannot be redeemed for cash value. The Silver Griffin Shirts Satisfaction Guarantee return policy does not apply to Gift Certificates, however, it does apply to purchases made with Gift Certificates. Any refunded amounts from products purchased with Gift Certificates will be credited to the recipient's Gift Certificate account.
10. Silver Griffin Shirts reserves the right to reverse any Gift Certificate purchase for any reason and return the funds to the recipient's Gift Certificate account.
12. Gift Certificates issued as part of a promotion will be subject to different terms and conditions. See specific promotion for details and applicable terms.
13. Silver Griffin Shirts may provide Gift Certificate purchasers with information about the redemption status of Gift Certificates.
14. Silver Griffin Shirts reserves the right to cancel an issued Gift Certificate and/or close user accounts and/or request alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained Gift Certificate is either redeemed through the Affiliates website and/or is used to make purchases on the Affiliates website.
15. SILVER GRIFFIN SHIRTS AND ITS AFFILIATE STORES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT CERTIFICATES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES. ACCORDINGLY, ONLY THE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS WHICH ARE LAWFUL IN YOUR JURISDICTION WILL APPLY TO YOU AND OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
16. IN THE EVENT A GIFT CERTIFICATE IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, THE RECIPIENT AND PURCHASER'S SOLE REMEDY, AND SILVER GRIFFIN SHIRTS' SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CERTIFICATE. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, ONLY THE LIMITATIONS WHICH ARE LAWFUL IN YOUR JURISDICTION WILL APPLY TO YOU AND OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
17. Silver Griffin Shirts reserves the right to add, delete and/or modify any of these terms and conditions, at any time, in its sole discretion, by posting a change notice on the www.silvergriffinshirts.com website. Silver Griffin Shirts may notify you by email of substantive changes to these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions are applicable to the maximum extent permitted by law and specific terms and conditions are void where prohibited.